Effective date: May 30, 2023
- Use of Content: All content provided on our website, including text, graphics, images, videos, and logos, is the intellectual property of Ambiant or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other applicable laws. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, or use our content without obtaining prior written consent from us.
- Services and Client Relationships: We offer website development, branding, copywriting, and SEO services to clients. The scope of services, deliverables, and timelines will be outlined in a separate agreement or proposal. We maintain a professional relationship with our clients and strive to meet their requirements and expectations to the best of our abilities.
- User Responsibilities: When using our website and services, you agree to:a. Provide accurate and current information. b. Use our website and services for lawful purposes only. c. Refrain from engaging in any activity that may damage, interfere with, or impair our website or services. d. Respect our intellectual property rights and those of others. e. Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Third-Party Content and Links: Our website may contain links to third-party websites, services, or content that are not owned or controlled by Ambiant. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for the accuracy, legality, or reliability of such third-party content. Your interactions with third-party websites are solely at your own risk and subject to their respective terms and policies.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: While we strive to provide accurate and reliable information, our website and services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no warranties or representations of any kind, whether expressed or implied, regarding the accuracy, reliability, or suitability of our website or services for any purpose.
- Limitation of Liability: To the maximum extent permitted by law, Ambiant and its affiliates, directors, employees, or agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the use of our website or services.